Skip to main content
BPP University BPP Professional Education | Tel: 0330 060 3444

I need help with a welfare benefits form

Do you need assistance filling out a welfare benefits form?

If yes, please see the information below.

The BPP Pro Bono Centre has a Welfare Benefits Form Filling Clinic where student volunteers assist individuals who need help filling out the following benefits forms:

  • Personal Independence Payment forms 
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Employment Support Allowance
  • Universal Credit 
  • Attendance Allowance 

In order to access this service please call 0207 633 4344 and leave your name, telephone number and the form you require assistance with on the answerphone. 

A Student Assistant will call you to take some details and book you an appointment. Please note that appointments are only available on Wednesday afternoons between 3-5pm.  Appointments are provided over the phone or through an online meeting. 

If you are looking for assistance with a PIP form, please make sure you have already made a telephone claim to the Department of Work and Pensions (0800 917 2222) and that you have already received your PIP2 form for completion. If the four week deadline for completing the PIP2 form is almost over you can call 0345 850 3322 and ask for an extension.